Made to order in 4-6weeks
A sultry London blue topaz stone, the birthstone for December and a popular choice for contemporary engagement rings. The stone can be selected in various sizes and is mounted in silver. It's rich colour really makes this stone a showstopper for engagement rings.
This piece is from my 'Nestle' collection and designed to fit with my 'Nestle' wedding and eternity rings perfectly.
As an example we have pictured this engagement ring, an 8mm wide size in this instance with our curve 'Nestling' wedding band to show how it can look paired with a matching ring. Please note that this listing is for the silver engagement ring only, wedding and eternity rings are purchased separately.
The band is a round profile and measures 2mm in diameter.
The finished, hallmarked ring arrives gift wrapped in one of our signature pearly white boxes. Delivery is made by a fully insured Royal Mail service.
The Nestle Collection
'Nestle' is our first dedicated range of wedding, engagement and eternity rings
- A wedding set that is completely customisable.
- Mix metals and stones to get your perfect collection of one, two or three rings.
- Bespoke sizes and stone choices are available by request, please contact us.
- Certified for authenticity
- Securely delivered in a high quality gift wrapped jewellery box with care instructions and artist information about Angela Evans.
All of the rings from the 'Nestle' collection fit together, much like an embrace lending a sense of togetherness and closeness. You can choose any wedding ring from the 'Nestle' collection to match any of the engagement rings, it's mix and match! Turn the wedding rings upside down and you have an eternity ring.